International Travel Tips
More and more Americans are traveling internationally — whether for business or pleasure — and many need advice regarding currency, health and safety while out of the country.
We can help you plan ahead financially with helpful services like these:
- We can raise your ATM cash withdrawal limit to enable you to take care of any unexpected vacation expenses.
- We can monitor your account for any fraudulent activity in the case of a lost or stolen debit card.
- We can help you with foreign currency exchange and foreign traveler’s checks.
For more information, please email a Relationship Banker or call (816) 931-4060.
Other common questions from international travelers:
- How much cash should I take?
- Should I exchange U.S. dollars for foreign cash before I leave home?
- How can I get the best exchange rate?
- With so much worldwide technology, are travelers checks still needed?
- Can I use my ATM debit card and credit cards in foreign countries?
- How can I keep my money safe?
For more helpful tips for international travel, view the following resources:
Please remember that email is not secure. Non-public personal and account information such as ACCOUNT and SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS should not be sent through this form or through email.