Payables (Disbursements) - Automated Clearing House
In order to access the ACH network a company must send instructions in a standard format to its originating bank, which passes them to the network that will then affect settlement on a future date. Direct deposit of payroll to an employee’s account is the most common credit transfer, but others include: dividend payments, annuities, interest payments and social security payments. ACH can also be used to debit your accounts at Country Club Bank or concentrate funds from other bank accounts.
- Increases your control over funds movement and settlement.
- Allows each transaction to be easily tracked and never lost.
- Is a readily accepted means of payment by consumers and companies.
- Allows transactions to be initiated for repetitive or one-time payment.
- Reduces the cost of disbursement, eliminating the need for payroll checks, which lowers administrative costs due to writing checks and mailing bills.
- Reduces the risk of lost or stolen checks.
For more information please email a Treasury Management Representative , or call (816) 931-4060.
Please remember that email is not secure. Non-public personal and account information such as ACCOUNT and SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS should not be sent through this form or through email.