Information and Control
CCB Corporate Link offers you real-time, secure access to your account activity, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Internet access is required to utilize this service.
Take a Tour of Business Online Banking
- Easy 24/7 access allows you to do your banking whenever it is most convenient for you.
- Real-time information lets you know which transactions have posted, improving your cash management function.
- Security features that are controlled through customer and employee identification codes and passwords ensure only authorized access to company records.
Your company can increase your staff’s overall operational efficiency and gain additional control over your accounts while reducing potential check fraud. The checks presented against your company’s account are compared to a file of issued checks that you have provided to the bank. If the items do not match, they are rejected and researched to determine if payment should be made. All suspect items are reported to you, enabling you to provide instructions for paying or returning the items.
- Serves as a fraud protection and deterrent service that may result in reduction of possible loss due to unauthorized transactions.
- Allows encoding errors to be corrected and adjustments made against your account prior to the completion of the reconcilement.
For more information please email a Treasury Management Representative , or call (816) 931-4060.
Please remember that email is not secure. Non-public personal and account information such as ACCOUNT and SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS should not be sent through this form or through email.